Wednesday, December 24, 2008

numero 17


I am finally home for Christmas and I am so happy to be home! I worked so hard all semester and I am glad to finally have a break. I ended up with all B's and one A for the semester! When I got home from Columbia my family and I went to Historic St. Charles. We went to the antique shops that were all decked out for the holidays. It was so much fun. Afterwards we all went out to eat at Pasta House...so good! On Monday night Laura, Jordan, and I went down to the Hahn's house and we had some Christmas Joy! We all decorated a gingerbread house and made Christmas shaped chocolates. After all our hard work and creativity in the kitchen we all had some hot chocolate! It was so much fun and a great way to get into the spirit of Christmas! Yesterday Steve and Zack came over to exchange Christmas gifts. I gave Steve a really nice sweater and he gave me some slippers, black nail polish, and a diamond necklace! It is so beautiful! I was really suprised! Well today is Christmas Eve! Tonight my family and I will eat snacks and watch "A Child's Christmas in Wales" and "It's a Wonderful Life"...two of my favorites! I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!

1 comment:

MyBlueHeaven said...

Tara, what a unique picture with all the cups. Your necklace is beautiful and your slippers look cozy. See you soon. Love you.