Sunday, January 11, 2009

תְּשַׁע-עֶשְֹרֵה


I can't believe that it is 2009 now! This past year has gone by so fast! Today I made a new slide show for my picture key chain full of pictures of everything that has happened in 2008. It was nice to reminisce. I only have one week of Christmas break left! :( I don't want to go back. I know it is going to be hard after being home for so long. My cousin Karlee will be joining me at Mizzou this semester and I am super excited about that! :) It will make it easier going back knowing that she will be there with me! New Years Eve was fun. Steve, Laura, Zack, Jordan and I went down to the Hahn's house for a party. It was a red carpet party and it was all decorated like a red carpet event and we were suppose to dress nice like actors and actresses! It was really fun. Anyways, this Wednesday is special for Steven and I because it is our 2 year anniversary! I think he has something special planned! I love him lots! This Friday I have a meeting with the leader of the Communications Science and Disorders program at Fontbonne. I am hoping to attend Fontbonne for grad school next year at this time. So stressful! Hopefully everything will fall into place! Well I don't have anything else to say for now! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Cinzia said...

Happy new year!
Cinzia