The weather has been amazing here in Missouri! We experienced many different parks here in Columbia. On Thursday Karlee (my cousin), Steven, and I all went to a park called Pinnacle Youth Park...and we climbed these huge rock bluffs! It was quite an adventure! On Friday, right after classes let out, we went to Stephen's Lake Park. There is one pavilion that has a fire pit that anyone can use on a first come, first serve basis! The night before we bought some hot dogs, a watermelon, marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers! We made it to the park just in time to get the fire pit! Karlee, my roommate Margaret, and I all worked to start a fire! Then we gathered some sticks and carved the ends to make skewers to cook our hot dogs and marshmallows on! We brought a Frisbee and a ball to play with and Karlee's dog, Punch came too! Steven came a little later and brought a few of his friends with him! We all had a really good time! It was so much fun! I am loving this warm weather!
Saturday, March 7, 2009
20six
The weather has been amazing here in Missouri! We experienced many different parks here in Columbia. On Thursday Karlee (my cousin), Steven, and I all went to a park called Pinnacle Youth Park...and we climbed these huge rock bluffs! It was quite an adventure! On Friday, right after classes let out, we went to Stephen's Lake Park. There is one pavilion that has a fire pit that anyone can use on a first come, first serve basis! The night before we bought some hot dogs, a watermelon, marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers! We made it to the park just in time to get the fire pit! Karlee, my roommate Margaret, and I all worked to start a fire! Then we gathered some sticks and carved the ends to make skewers to cook our hot dogs and marshmallows on! We brought a Frisbee and a ball to play with and Karlee's dog, Punch came too! Steven came a little later and brought a few of his friends with him! We all had a really good time! It was so much fun! I am loving this warm weather!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
cute pictures girlie...
I'm so glad you and Karlee are having so much fun. Wish I was you guys. Luv u
I get all happy inside thinking of you and Karlee having so many adventures together. Just like when you were little. How fun - I'm jealous - love the pictures.
Hello, how are you? I hope well!
I read you and your post are very beautiful!
Bye bye from Italy!
Cinzia
Post a Comment