15 random things about myself...
1. I absolutely hate the sound of a fire alarm or tornado siren.
2. I prefer my coffee a little strong, with a bit of skim milk.
3. I want to go to Europe at some point in my life. Italy would be great since I am taking Italian.
4. I love writing letters and sending them through the mail. It's more special that way. I have been trying to do this more often.
5. I have recently discovered my love for random musical instruments, such as the cello or the oboe. I appreciate them more.
6. At the moment I am reading a book called, "The Memoirs of Jane Austen". I just adore Jane Austen novels.
7. I absolutely love, love, love...Edward Cullen, or maybe I love Rob Pattinson. It is hard to tell sometimes.
8. When I am in a restaurant and asked if I would like to sit at a booth or a table, I will most likely answer, "booth please".
9. I unfortunately lack artistic ability when it comes to drawing or painting. I love to watch people draw and paint though. I also love admiring their finished works of art.
10. I prefer to write with mechanical pencils that have .7 mm led.
11. I am curious to know what it is like to put in and wear contacts. I am not sure if I would like it or not, probably not...just curious.
12. I love root beer floats.
13. I am allergic to soy milk.
14. I sometimes enjoy doing an intense amount of homework.
15. I like to be outside right before a thunder storm.
3 comments:
You're just like your Mom who couldn't stand any kind of sirens when she was little. Pappy and I always go outside right before a storm too.
Wowww!!!! I'm very happy because you have written in my language and very but very well!!!
Hugs and kisses!
Cinzia
Sorry about that soy milkshake. :(
Rose says she loves you.
Post a Comment