Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Venticinque

I registered for classes today! I got all the classes I wanted! I am super excited! I will only be going to classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays next semester (Fall 09). I am going to have a four day weekend every week! :) I am taking Structure of American English, Anatomy and Physiology of the Speech Mechanism, Behavior Genetics, and my capstone Human Cognition. They all sound very interesting and I hope I am able to do well in all of them. Well I have to finish up an outline for my Normal Language Development paper! Hope you are all having a good week! Ciao!

2 comments:

MyBlueHeaven said...

Oh Tara your new schedule sounds so exciting and just two days a week. How nice! Luv u

Pease Porridge said...

Tara,

Scott was on face book last night looking at is cousin Beth's page and saw you with Gina Doria. Doria is his aunt's last name so somehow they are related . Anyway it was funny to see your face on Beth's page. Cris knows Beth too.

Jennifer

PS. Rose says she loves you and wants to sing you a song and share her new lip gloss with you.