I had a WONDERFUL spring break! I missed Steven a little, he was in Florida all week. It was still really nice to be at home for an entire week and visit with my family! During my spring break I got the chance to go to work with my mom and job shadow the Speech Pathologist there, since that is what I plan to go to graduate school for. It was fun! I am glad I had the opportunity! I was also able to spend time with my friend Gina who I hardly ever get to see! It was nice.
The weekend I came home Twilight came out on DVD, so of course I had to buy it. I bought the three disc set that had many hours of special bonus features! We watched all of it! We got to sit down in our basement. It is all different now, my mom bought new carpet and had it installed before I got home on Friday! We rearranged it and there is a lot more room now! It was great! :)
I also went to the Magic House with my mom, aunt, sister and my two little cousins. It was so much fun! I haven't been there in a long time! It brought back so many memories from when I was little! There were many new additions as well that were very cool! It was a blast!
I am back in Columbia now, but Easter is coming up soon so I will be going home for that! Just 7 weeks left in the Semester! I can't believe it! Summer is almost here! Hope everyone is having a Happy Spring! Ciao!
3 comments:
Were those pictures taken at the Magic House? I miss you and love you. Mams
The basement looks so neat. That was such a fun night at the Magic House and watching that movie.
Jennifer
Wow, I can hardly recognize the basement. Before I read your post, I was wondering where it was - I thought you got a new apartment or something! I can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment