Saturday, April 18, 2009

# Thirty-2 Spring Cleaning



It was so nice out yesterday! Karlee, Margaret, and I went out and got frozen custard! It was yummy! After that we picked up some brats and made a bonfire over at Karlee's place! We just chilled and listened to music and cooked our brats over the fire! It was nice and relaxing. Later when Steven got out of rehearsal he came over and brought stuff to make s'mores. He got cookies and cream chocolate bars to go on them along with the original chocolate bars. He also brought over strawberry and vanilla and cinnamon flavored marshmallows! These were not your average s'mores and they were fantastic! We had an AWESOME time!

Today was rainy and gloomy! I decided I had to do some spring cleaning! I organized my closet today and brought out my sundress! I am happy that it is starting
to get warm enough again to wear sundresses! I also made a little contraption out of a piece of jean material to hold all of my earrings! It is nice to be able to see all of them! So yeah...very productive day! Tomorrow is the Earth Day festival! They close off a few streets in downtown Columbia for the festival. There are bands that play, food, and people selling homemade things (like jewelry)
They are also giving away free trees! Karlee, Steve, Margaret, and I plan on checking that out tomorrow! I hope it doesn't rain!

2 comments:

MyBlueHeaven said...

You guys sure know how to have fun. Now, how do your earrings stick on that piece of jeans?

Cinzia said...

Hello, how are you?
Kisses
Cinzia