This past weekend was so much fun! My family and I took a weekend trip to a cabin out past Steelville Missouri. It was way out in the middle of no where. This made us a little nervous because the closest hospital was an hour away. The only scare we ended up having was that Karlee was bit by a copper head through her tennis shoe. It didn't end up being too bad, but we took her to the hospital any way just to be safe. Besides that, we all had a wonderful time. The cabin was beautiful and there was a lake and many hiking trails to enjoy! We had so much fun fishing and swimming during the day and sitting around a bonfire at night!
Steve is finally home for the last three weeks of summer, so it will be nice to spend some time with him. My roommate, Margaret's birthday is coming up soon. I think she will be coming to stay with me at my house the weekend of her birthday! I can't wait to see her, I miss her a lot! It has been a long time since I have seen her!
Well I hope everyone had a good weekend! I know I did!
2 comments:
Such a cute picture.
That was so much fun and I miss all of you.
Post a Comment