It is weird only going to school two days a week! Since I don't really have much homework yet I have just been sitting around my apartment! I am sure when the homework starts up I will have plenty to be working on during my free time!
My grandma...Mammy.... gave me this little worm family to take to Columbia with me! I have them sitting on my bedside table right next to my alarm clock! I get to wake up to their happy little faces every morning! I love them...they are so cute!

Well I don't have too much more too say! It has been a pretty relaxing weekend! Karlee came over Friday night and we made banana cookies! They are so yummy!
Hope everyone is enjoying this fall-like weather!
2 comments:
Noo Noos for the Noo Noo. They look so cute there. Can't wait for Labor Day weekend when we can get together again. Love you.
I remember playing with those worms when I was little. Ha ha.
So odd to see them on your blog.
Hope you are having a good year so far.
Jennifer
Post a Comment