Last night Karlee and I went on an epic adventure! :) First we went to Memorial Union because they were giving out free Shakespeare's pizza! It was quite an experience! LOL! We then decided we wanted to take Punch for a walk around campus! It was so nice out last night! We saw some night hawks flying around Jesse Hall catching bugs! They were amazing to watch! Karlee and I sat on the Columns facing Jesse and just watched the night hawks fly around the top along with a few bats! Off in the distance we could hear the jazz piano player at the Roots and Blues Festival downtown. It was neat! We also walked around the festival for a while and smelled all the different BBQ and listened to all the different kinds of music! It was a great night! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! :)
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Campus Adventure
Last night Karlee and I went on an epic adventure! :) First we went to Memorial Union because they were giving out free Shakespeare's pizza! It was quite an experience! LOL! We then decided we wanted to take Punch for a walk around campus! It was so nice out last night! We saw some night hawks flying around Jesse Hall catching bugs! They were amazing to watch! Karlee and I sat on the Columns facing Jesse and just watched the night hawks fly around the top along with a few bats! Off in the distance we could hear the jazz piano player at the Roots and Blues Festival downtown. It was neat! We also walked around the festival for a while and smelled all the different BBQ and listened to all the different kinds of music! It was a great night! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh gosh I wish I could have been with you two. Sounds so magical.
Post a Comment