Monday, November 30, 2009

The Holiday Season

I cannot believe Thanksgiving is already over! My Thanksgiving break just flew by so fast! I had a lot of fun though! When I get home I went and saw New Moon with Laura! It was really good and I did end up crying...I am such a big baby! :) The next day I went to the Fox Theater in St. Louis with Steve and his parents. We saw a musical called In the Heights. It was great and the music was awesome! During my break I was also able to get together with my friend Gina! It was nice to get to see her again. We went to the mall to eat lunch and shop!



Before Thanksgiving we always decorate the house for Christmas! So we have all of our Christmas trees up and all of the other decorations! I managed to take a few from home to decorate my apartment with :)



Thanksgiving was great! It was nice getting to see my family and my cousin Kelsey who I hardly ever get to see! We had so much fun feasting and playing games! :)

Well now I just have to get through the last few weeks before I have a month long break for the holiday season! I hope everyone else had a splendid holiday!

1 comment:

MyBlueHeaven said...

Aww your apartment looks so pretty.