Gosh, there are times that I just wish I didn't have to deal with all this stress! I am applying to graduate school for Speech Pathology and have to get some of my teachers to write me letters of recommendation! I know I should have started this earlier, because now on top of everything else I also have my end of the semester projects and tests to deal with as well. Just have too much on my mind! I also have to take the GRE as soon as I can! I just hate those kind of standardized tests! How can I possibly prepare myself for it! AH! Well as soon as break gets here I will have a few less things to think about! I hate worrying...I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. It is stuff like this that makes me wish I was a carefree, lazy cat...
4 comments:
Ah Tara I wish I could take some burdens from you.
Sometimes I wish you were a cat too...lol
That would be simply wonderful if you were a feline. You would probably be one of those high-maintenance, princess cats. lol ^_^
Yea, on second thought you would probably be one of those cats that pee on the carpet when your stressed!
Post a Comment