Monday, January 18, 2010

Back in Columbia

So I got back to my apartment in Columbia yesterday afternoon! Getting everything ready for school to start back up! Karlee came over to see my frogs and then we went grocery shopping together! A little later that day I picked up Margaret from the bus station! It is nice having her around again! I have missed her over break! Margaret and I went over to Karlee's new place to hang out and watch the Golden Globes! It was a fun first night back in town!

So Steven will be missing the first week of school. He is in Kansas for an acting competition! I hope he does well! I am proud of him, but I do miss him a little! He will be back this coming Sunday though! I wish him the best of luck!

Also, I discovered a Nuthatch on my suet yesterday! So cute! I was so worried all the birds would be gone since I haven't been around for an entire month, but they were all still around. There was still a little suet left that they must have been snacking on! As soon as I walked out with a bag of seed to fill up the feeder, they all surrounded me chirping extremely loud! Silly birds!

Well I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

1 comment:

MyBlueHeaven said...

Oh I'm sure the birdies are all so glad to see you back.