Monday, February 22, 2010

My Little Medicine Bag

I went home this past weekend to visit my family. I ended up spending almost my entire Saturday at the Walgreen's Clinic. As it turns out I have a massive sinus infection, mostly in my ears. They are completely filled with fluid! I started taking an antibiotic on Saturday so hopefully I will be back to normal really soon! When I got back to Columbia on Sunday evening Margaret had a surprise waiting for me! While I was away her mom sent her a Valentine's Day package for us! We each got a pretty beaded medicine bag! It is perfect timing since I am on so many different medicines for my sinus infection! :) It was so sweet of her! I love it! I hope everyone had a good weekend! I did, even though I was sick throughout most of it!

1 comment:

MyBlueHeaven said...

Well isn't that nice? So sorry you're sick and hope you're much better by now. love you.