Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring is in the Air

Spring is finally around the corner! It has been such a long and bitterly cold winter here in Missouri! I went home this past weekend and had a great time enjoying the outdoors! The crocuses are already beginning to bloom in the yard! So exciting!



Also when I went home for the weekend I had lunch over at Mammy and Pappy's house with all of my aunts and my sister! It was quite exquisite with Pappy as the head chef and all! While I was there I also received a framed print of a tiger painting...Pappy said it reminded him of the Mizzou Tigers so he gave it to me to hang in my room! It is really neat!



I hope everyone else had a splendid weekend and are enjoying this pleasant weather forecast!

2 comments:

MyBlueHeaven said...

the tiger looks good there.

Pease Porridge said...

Awww, I see you have the Pappy pic up. Something about you looks like Lady Gaga in your profile pic. Rose thought so too!