Friday was so nice! I spent my time cleaning off my porch and putting out the spring decorations. Steve and I took a walk on the nature trail across the street! On Friday evening I met my friend Jillian at one of our favorite coffee houses. Melissa Bowers, a girl who I haven't seen since high school was on spring break and happened to be in town! It was nice getting to see her again! We had a great time chatting about what we have all been up to the past few years!
On Saturday Mammy and Pappy came to visit Karlee and I here in Columbia! Of course the day they come in town it is only a high of 37 degrees and snowing of all things! But we worked around the weather and still had a great time! I took them to one of the most popular sandwich places here in town called Pickleman's. Then when Karlee got off work we picked her up and all went out to dinner at The Rome downtown! It was so yummy! Mammy and Pappy really enjoyed it! After dinner we hit up Broadway Brewery and Mammy, Pappy and Karlee each had a beer! :) We all had a very nice time!
1 comment:
It was a very nice time!
Post a Comment