Friday night I went to a birthday party for one of Steve's friends. It was fun! I didn't think I would know hardly anyone there and was surprised to see my friend Olivia! It was cool getting to spend some time with her!
Saturday Karlee, Margaret, Karlee's friend Bridget and I all spent the day at Stephen's Lake park! We brought games, drinks, and food! Later in the evening Steve showed up and we made a bonfire and cooked hot dogs and s'mores! So yummy!
Sunday afternoon my aunt and uncle were in town visiting Karlee! They came by and picked me up and we all went to The Upper Crust for lunch and then for a walk at Rock Bridge park! We also went to see some baby horses that Karlee helps out with during the week! They were all so cute!
I am looking forward to watch Glee tonight! :)
1 comment:
Oh Tara, you sure know how to have fun! Love you.
Post a Comment