Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Long Semester...

It has been a long semester. School and work occupies most of my time now. I still really enjoy my job especially now that I am working with the infants. Steve has been in LA since October 3rd. It has been hard but I am keeping myself busy. Before he left we planned a fun filled day. We went out to breakfast and then to sculpture park. It was nice. I miss him lots!



I got a new little friend to keep me company. She is a cute little hamster named Pumpkin. I have become very OCD about the cleanliness of her cage. I am sure she is the healthiest hamster EVER! I love her so much! I still hang out with my friends from work. Having girls nights with them has helped keep my mind off of missing Steve too much.



I finally found out that he is able to come home for Thanksgiving. He is flying in today and gets to stay the whole week. I am really excited to see him tonight! I feel like it has been forever, but really it has only been about 2 months.


Halloween was splendid. I wish Steven could have been in town for it though. I had some of my work friends over for Halloween. It was lots of fun! I always love dressing up for Halloween. This year I was Alice in Wonderland. Steven did send me some beautiful flowers for Halloween along with some Chocolate covered strawberries!







Well I am looking forward for the Thanksgiving holiday. I get Thursday and Friday off of work. I need a four day weekend that's for sure! Hope everyone is having a fabulous week. I know I am ;)

1 comment:

MyBlueHeaven said...

You certainly deserve some R & R. See you Thursday.