twenty
Steven and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary on January 14th. I can't believe we having been dating that long already! It was really fun! He took me to the Melting Pot, one of my favorite restaurants! It was super good and we had so much fun! I am back in Columbia now and I start classes back up tomorrow! Hopefully I can get back into the swing of school and become more focused! My cousin Karlee goes to Mizzou with me now! It is nice to have her here with me! I just got back here today and we already met up and hung out for a while. Tomorrow I think we are going to have lunch together! Exciting! Well I hope everyone had a great three day weekend and will have a great four day work week! Ciao!
2 comments:
Hello!!! Sorry me...but is very difficulty to read with red color...I think is better black words, no grey...
Hugs
Cinzia
Thank you very much!!! Now is ok!!!
Cinzia
Post a Comment