Tuesday, February 10, 2009

the BIG 2-1


It has been a while since I have written. A lot has happened. I went home this past weekend to visit my family! I went and saw my cousin Natalie in her high school play "The Wizard of Oz". She played the Wicked Witch of the West. I also got to see my brother Jordan and my cousin in their drum line competition on Saturday. My sister Laura and I rented the movie, "The 10th Kingdom" it is like 7 hours long. We watched about 5 1/2 hours of the movie and realized that we did not have the third DVD. It was so sad! When I got back to Columbia Steve and I went to the Mizzou vs Kansas basketball game! It was fun and we ended up winning! YAY! I am having a very busy week! This Friday my friend Meghan is having her 20th birthday party...and it is a "Roaring 20's" theme! I get to dress like a flapper girl! I am excited! Well I don't have anymore to say! I have to get some homework finished!

2 comments:

MyBlueHeaven said...

Aww you look so cute with your pony tails.

susan sews a lot said...

Never fear, we have the movie, 'The 10th Kingdom' - one of our must-haves. You can borrow it whenever you have several hours to watch - ha!