Sunday, February 15, 2009

twenty-2


I had a fantastic weekend! My friend Meghan's Roaring 20's party was great and almost everyone dressed up! Steve did his best dressing like he was from the 20's, he made a mustache out of my mascara! It turned out a lot like Clark Gable's mustache! :) Valentine's Day was perfect! I put a goodie bag together for Steve with all his favorite candy in it! He took me to the movies to see the movie Coraline, and it was very good! Then we went and ate dinner and walked around the mall. At Barns and Nobles I found a book called "The Memoirs of Jane Austen" I am very excited to find time to read it! When we came back to the apartment we made banana peanut butter cookies and decorated them with red icing! They were yummy!

1 comment:

MyBlueHeaven said...

Sounds like such fun. Your cookies look yummy!