It has been so nice out lately! Today is beautiful and yesterday was too! Since it was so nice Margaret, Karlee, and I decided to have a girls day out adventure! We went to Pinnacle Youth Park again, since Margaret has never been there! It was so much fun! We found the most beautiful meadow with wild violets and bluebells! It was so great! After exploring the park for 3 hours we were pretty hungry so we went out for some Chinese food! It was a splendid day! We plan on hanging outside some more today! I am glad I have Karlee and Margaret here with me! They like to do the same stuff I like to do! It is the best! :) Enjoy the weather!
2 comments:
Aww, wish I could have been there. Looks so pretty. I don't think I'd go near that big rock though.
Love the pictures Tara. That was Karlee that sent me the chocolate bunny video.
Post a Comment