Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Good 'ol # 29

I just finished a 6 page rough draft of my paper for my Normal Language Development class. I am so glad that I got that out of the way. I was super worried and totally stressing out over getting it finished in time. School is going well, I am ready for summer though. I just recently find out that I am only taking two finals during finals week and they are both on Monday May 11th! This means that I will be finished with school in time to celebrate my 21st birthday! Almost there...only a few more weeks!

"Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die tomorrow"


3 comments:

susan sews a lot said...

Just when I was feeling jealous of you in college, I remember about writing papers - I do not miss that. Loved the slide show - watched the whole thing!!

Cris said...

That was cute, Tara. Made me wish I was young again and the world was my oyster.

MyBlueHeaven said...

Wow that was good. I saw your beloved Big Bird on your table. He must be having fun too.