Sunday, April 12, 2009

Trenta


I was able to make it home for Easter this past weekend. Karlee and I rode home together! We had the Easter get together at my house this year! Everyone came over around 1pm and didn't leave until about 9pm! My family sure does know how to party! It was really fun though! It was nice getting to see my cousin Kelsey...she was in town from Philadelphia where she figure skates. We all had a really good time! We ate a lot of candy and chocolate and had a lot of laughs! I love my family! In the picture, from left to right...my sister Laura, my cousins Kelsey and Karlee, me, and my cousin Natalie.


Well I am back in Columbia now...just four more weeks of school left and then summer is here! I can't wait! I found out that both of my finals are on Monday, May 11th...so I will be finished with school by May 12th...my 21st birthday! YAY! I am happy about that! Well I have to go and get a few things finished before I got to bed! I hope everyone had a beautiful Easter weekend too!

3 comments:

Cris said...

I love you so much! Have a good week, sweetie!

Pease Porridge said...

Such a cute picture.

MyBlueHeaven said...

Oh that's nice and it's so nice that we all love each other and love being with each other so much.