Sunday, July 5, 2009

The 40th Blog- Independence Day


I had a wonderful Fourth of July weekend! Friday night we had a girls night with Jennifer, Rose, and the Hahn girls. It was so much fun. We had cheese and wine and lots of other good things to eat like ice cream and snow cones! Rose was having a blast with all of us older girls. She never wanted to leave! :)

Saturday night we had the whole family over for the Fourth of July! We
had lots of food to eat and lots of fireworks to watch! Karlee came in town for the party! It was so nice to get to see her last night! We had lots of fun even though it was a little wet and rainy!

After the rain Karlee, Rose, and I walked around our yard and found all the tree frogs that were making so much noise. Rose also had fun catching all the toads that were swimming around in our pond. Every time she would pick one up out of the pond she would say, " I love you" and then let it jump back in! She is so cute!

Well back to work for the week. On Friday I have a dentist appointment and then I am off to Columbia to see Steven in his play and visit with Karlee! It will be fun! Hope everyone had a wonderful Independence Day!

1 comment:

MyBlueHeaven said...

Such great pictures and it was a great and fun day.