The past two days my family and I have been out and about doing awesome, fun, things. My dad's birthday was Friday the 17th. On Thursday night we went out to eat and then to the City Garden! It was so pretty with all the exhibits lit up! The weather was just perfect!
Today we went to Elephant Rock State Park! We have not been in so long! It was so much fun! We packed a picnic lunch and climbed many huge rocks! My mom almost had a heart attack with all of us jumping back and forth across the rocks! But it was so awesome and the weather was amazing! On the way there we stopped at many antique shops and bought some old fashioned candy and peanut butter fudge! I had a great couple of days! I think my dad had an awesome birthday!
2 comments:
Seeing you and Jordan on that ledge made my stomache drop!! I know exactly where that is (and the place you and Laura were sitting) - we were just there! Looks like you had fun.
Oh my how scary! What did you do to get in jail?
Post a Comment