Last night Steven's friend Kalem came to visit and see a comedy show with Steve and Chad. After the comedy show I met up with them at Chad's house to play Rock Band! It was fun. When we got back to the apartments Kalem gave Steve and I a surprise! It was a balloon penguin that a lady he works with made! It is so cute! :) Well I don't have much more to say! I just got finished cleaning the apartment and get ready to head to Walgreens to get a new nail art pen! :) Hope everyone has a good weekend!
Friday, September 11, 2009
Lots to do...
School is going great! I really enjoy all my classes. I already had to write one of many papers for my human cognition capstone class. The work is really starting to pile up! So for my cross culture psychology class I am suppose to interview a person who lived in a different country the first 18 years of their life. I chose to interview my former Italian teacher. She is a very interesting women and has lived in many different countries including Italy of course. I am scheduled to meet with her for coffee on Wednesday at 2pm. I am excited!
Last night Steven's friend Kalem came to visit and see a comedy show with Steve and Chad. After the comedy show I met up with them at Chad's house to play Rock Band! It was fun. When we got back to the apartments Kalem gave Steve and I a surprise! It was a balloon penguin that a lady he works with made! It is so cute! :) Well I don't have much more to say! I just got finished cleaning the apartment and get ready to head to Walgreens to get a new nail art pen! :) Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Last night Steven's friend Kalem came to visit and see a comedy show with Steve and Chad. After the comedy show I met up with them at Chad's house to play Rock Band! It was fun. When we got back to the apartments Kalem gave Steve and I a surprise! It was a balloon penguin that a lady he works with made! It is so cute! :) Well I don't have much more to say! I just got finished cleaning the apartment and get ready to head to Walgreens to get a new nail art pen! :) Hope everyone has a good weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh that's so cute Tara, hope it doesn't pop!
Awww! I love the penguins!!
Post a Comment