I got a DOZEN red roses, along with baby's breath! They are so beautiful and smell so good! I also got a teddy bear and a box of really yummy chocolates! It was such a surprise! I have the BEST boyfriend EVER! He said there is another surprise to come on Sunday! :) So exciting!
I got him some boxes of his favorite candies and a really cute card! He loved it!
I also got an AWESOME surprise from my mom! She ordered me Hot Box Cookies! It is this place that delivers hot cookies in a box like pizza! They are so yummy! I got a variety of different kinds! :)
I hope everyone is having a SUPER Valentine's Day weekend! :D
2 comments:
You deserve it all. I love you, sweetie!
Sounds like you had a wonderful Valentine's Day. I did too because I spent the day with Marilynn.
Post a Comment