Easter was great! My mom got me a personalized lunch box with my name on it! It is so cute and I can't wait to use it! Steven and Zack were both able to make it to our family Easter gathering at Susan's house! Luckily we had excellent weather Easter weekend! Mammy had the egg drawing for prizes! I won a pretty flower pot and a cute little angle doll decoration! I found great places for both in my apartment!
I was so surprised when I got back to my apartment to see leaves on the tree next to my porch and all the mulch the landscapers put down! It looks really nice! Oh and I bought a bamboo wind chime for my porch! I like hearing it because it reminds me of home!
I hope everyone had a fabulous Easter weekend! Only 5 more weeks of school left before I graduate!!! :)
1 comment:
Oh that's so pretty. Is that a Gerber Daisy or something like that? Your angel looks so cute on your door. Love you, Mammy
Post a Comment