I like...
cats
fingernail polish
the warmth of the sunshine
the sounds of summer nights
the smell of a fall day
reading books
the smell of a camp fire
Christmas lights
sunsets
thunderstorms
to feel the ground beneath my bare feet
picnics
taking pictures
the sound of birds in the spring
smelling books
music
organization
learning new things
parks
tree houses
the feeling of "home"
3 comments:
Oh, Tara, I can relate to all those things! Except maybe the ground under my bare feet - too afraid of stepping on a bumble bee! ha! But the smell of an old book at the library - yum.
Yes, even in grade school my heart would beat fast when we lined up to go to the library. There's nothing better than reading a book that you can't wait to get back to. I too love all those things.
Oh, this picture is so adorable! What a sleepy little baby! heehee
Post a Comment