Sunday, April 26, 2009

Trenta-quattro


I had a GREAT weekend. My mom and my Aunt Kerry, Karlee's mom, came here to Columbia on Friday afternoon. They picked Karlee and I up and brought us to Karlee and Kerry's condo at the Lake of the Ozarks. It was so much fun! We watched "Mommy Dearest" together and had snacks and wine. The next day we went to On The Rise for breakfast. My mom and I split Eggs Benedict and some beignets. They were so good! Later that day we went on a boat ride! It was nice, I love boating! When we came back to the condo we had grilled salmon for dinner! Very yummy! I loved spending time with my mom, aunt and cousin. My mom drove me back to Columbia and we had lunch at the Heidelberg. It was my mom's first time eating there! After lunch we went to check out the Earth Day festival. This was the one that was suppose to happen last weekend but was postponed because of the rain. It was very interesting. We got some home-made glass bead necklaces. There were tons of home-made things there, clothes, jewelry, hats, purses, you name it! It was AWESOME! My mom also got to meet my Italian teacher, she was working one of the stands. What a nice relaxing weekend before my last two weeks of school and finals! Can't wait for summer!

2 comments:

MyBlueHeaven said...

So glad you all had a good time. And now only two more weeks of school! Love the pictures of you and Karlee with your Moms.

kct said...

That was nice of your mommy to get Karlee that book and necklace at the earth day festival. Karlee says the book is really interesting.