So a few days ago I bought some hemp in a variety of colors to make jewelry! It is so much fun and very soothing to make all the different styles of bracelets and anklets! I need something to keep me relaxed right now! I am so stressed out with everything I have to do as the school year comes to an end. I am currently working on an 8-10 page final draft of a research paper that is due on Monday, I have an oral exam in Italian on Tuesday, and two tests on Wednesday! Ah! I will have a four day weekend to study for my two finals on Monday the 11th though! So that will be good AND I will be out before my 21st birthday!
Today Jordan, my brother, was here in Columbia to watch some of his friends in the State Music Competition. Karlee, Steve, Margaret, and I all met up with him on campus and hung out with him! We took a walk around campus and it was really nice outside! It was great to get away from my studies for a while!
Hope everyone is having a good weekend! Summer will be here soon! Just have to get through a few more days! Can I make it? ;)
3 comments:
I love your bracelets and the picture of Jordan, Karlee and Punch. I bet Jordan enjoyed his tour. love you.
I love you. You will be done with it all soon!
I remember us all making bracelets like that in Destin or Gulf Shores. Do you? Those were fun.
Post a Comment