Friday, May 8, 2009

Blog 36- last week in CoMo





Hey everyone,
So last night our Italian class got together for dinner at a restaurant called The Rome. We had such a good time. My four friends and I all got together before the dinner and put a card together for our teacher thanking her for being such an awesome teacher! We all gave it to her at dinner and she was so touched! She loved it! It was so nice just to relax and chat with everyone! My friend Jen and I split some Italian bread pudding and it was so yummy! After that my friends and I took a walk downtown! It was fun!

After the dinner Steve and I went to our friend Val's 21st birthday party! It was themed and you were suppose to dress like a teacher( that is her major). I just wore what I had on for the dinner, but Steve dressed up as one of his well-known theater teachers. Most of the people there were theater people and they got a kick out of Steve's costume! I met Steve's friend Joh
n and his girlfriend Sarah! They were really nice! Sarah talked me into coming out and playing football with the guys after the party! I was a little nervous since I don't really know how to play football, but it turned out to be really fun! We didn't play tackle, just touch, so it wasn't as scary! :) I hope everyone has a good weekend! I only have two more tests and I am finished with school for the summer! I can't wait!

P.S. Do you remember cupcake dolls. They were so cute and I remember they smelled so good. I was just thinking about them because I smelled something that made me remember :)

2 comments:

Pease Porridge said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. I do remember your cupcakes dolls!

MyBlueHeaven said...

So nice talking to you today. I think I remember a blueberry cupcake doll. Maybe not.