Sunday, May 31, 2009

Thirty 8




So I am finally out of school for the summer! I have been pretty busy with work. I work at Creative Expressions Learning Center. It is a daycare and I work in the classroom with the toddlers! I really like it there! The past couple of free days I had off of work I have been spending them with Steven because he leaves to go back to Columbia for the summer today. He has a payed acting job at the Mizzou theater for the summer. I am proud of him and very excited to see him in his show this July. This coming weekend Laura, Zack, and I are all traveling to Columbia to visit Steve and my cousin Karlee! It is going to be fun! Ryan and Natalie might meet up with us there on Saturday! :) Last night we went to a BBQ at my grandparents house! It was so much fun! I haven't seen them or my aunt Jennifer and two little cousins in a long time! It was so nice to get to see them!

Today Jessica, Natalie, Megan, Jordan and I all went to Villa Antonia Winery! It was so much fun! There was live music and the guy sang a lot of Johnny Cash songs. He sounded just like him! Jess and I split two bottles of wine! :) We all took a walk around the lake and through the vineyards! It was such a gorgeous day for it!


Oh and today we saw a little stray cat, that we call Itty Bitty Kitty, catch a chipmunk and walk away with it in her mouth. Laura and I went out and made her drop it. The chipmunk sat up in a tree for a very long time. The poor thing was in shock!


I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I know I did!

P.S. Here are some pictures that Natalie, Laura and I took on one of our first days of summer vacation. We tried to make them look like they were set in the 40's!

3 comments:

MyBlueHeaven said...

Now who took that picture of the three of you from the back? Looks like fun. Such a cute Noo Noo. Love you!

susan sews a lot said...

Those pictures are unbelievable! Nice job. Sounds like you jumped right in on summer fun!!

Pease Porridge said...

Those 40's pics are cute Tara.