So I bought a bird feeder a few weeks back! I hung it up hoping the birds would find it...well it has turned out to be quite a success! There are always so many birds surrounding it...I have to refill the feeder every two or three days! Right before I left to come home last Friday, I saw a big, fat squirrel underneath it eating all the seeds that the birds dropped! So cute! The majority of the birds at my feeder are sparrows, but today I saw two very small tufted titmice eating their share! :) I am so excited and happy to be helping out the birds! :)
Steve has the lead in both of the short plays! He will be performing them in a few weeks and I can't wait to see him in them! The poster came out the other day! It is awesome! :) Of course since he is the lead he is on the poster advertising for the play! :)

This week has been stressful. I have had a lot of stuff to get finished for classes! Tomorrow it is suppose to storm almost all day and on top of that there is a football game tomorrow so traffic is going to be terrible with the shuttles and everything! I just can't wait for tomorrow to be over so I can relax for a while.
I hope everyone is having a great week!
2 comments:
Oh that bird and squirrel are so cute. So glad they came to your feeder. Steve looks quite handsome on that poster.
You are not a very typical college student, but I love you so much!
Post a Comment