Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Excitement!

I went home this past weekend for my cousin Julie's wedding. It was nice to get to see my dad's side of the family! We hardly ever get to see them. The wedding was very beautiful and the reception was really fun. It was held at the Lemp Mansion Carriage House. I also got to see my little second cousins for the first time. They are so cute!


I am going to see Steve in his play on Thursday night with Karlee and Margaret! I am so excited to see him perform. He has the lead in both of the short plays!

Since I was home I also got the chance to see all of our Halloween decorations in our yard. I love Halloween it is so much fun! I also put a few more Halloween decorations up in my apartment that Laura and I made over the weekend! I hope everyone is having a great week!

1 comment:

runaway_rose said...

ahh, I love all the pictures of Halloween decorations =))) Wish i could be there for your Party on the 31st =/