This past weekend was Mizzou Homecoming! Laura, Natalie, and Ryan ( Natalie's boyfriend) came in town to spend the weekend with Steve and I. Laura and Natalie spent the night at my place and Ryan spent the night up at Steve's. We all had a good time! On Friday night we all went out to the Heidelberg, a well known restaurant in downtown Columbia. It was yummy! :) It was a really excellent weekend!
Last Thursday Margaret, Karlee, and I all went to see Steve in his play! He was so good in it! I was super proud of him! He did an AWESOME job!
This Tuesday Margaret, Karlee and I plan on carving our pumpkins! I am excited! We are going to make scary pumpkin faces and then bake some pumpkin seeds! We are also going to try and see "Where the Wild Things Are" It looks pretty good!
Well I hope everyone had a good weekend. Hopefully all this rain will stop for Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment