On May 12th, I turned 21 years old! Wow! I can't believe it! I had my only two finals on Monday, May 11th so I was completely finished with school for my birthday! On my birthday Karlee and I went out to eat down town for lunch and went shopping at a few vintage shops. I found a pair of flats for a dollar. After shopping Karlee and I came back to my apartment and met up with Margaret and her boyfriend Scott to go see the biggest tree ever! When we were out looking at the big tree we stopped at Lucy's bar and bought some fried pickles and mushrooms! They were so good! When we got back home, we picked up Steven and all went out to eat at Addisons, down town for dinner! I ordered a glass of wine. :) When the waitress carded me, she realized that it was my birthday and so I got to pick any of the desserts off of their menu for free! It was so much fun!
On Wednesday, May 13th, my dad came and picked me up from Columbia to bring me home for the summer! I am so happy that summer is finally here! Steven will be home for a few weeks before he starts his summer theater job back in Columbia. But I will still have my apartment so I will be able to drive to Columbia and visit him for a weekend or two so that will be good! Steven ordered my birthday present online. I am excited to see what it is...it hasn't come yet! On Friday my mom took me shopping for my birthday and out to breakfast! I got some new clothes! I needed some new summer clothes! I also got my hair cut up to about my shoulders! I love it thought! It is so much easier to style! I had a great birthday!
Tonight my dad is cooking us a steak dinner and Steven and Zack are going to come and eat with us! I went out today and bought a bottle of wine for Laura and I to share with dinner! :) My first store purchase! After dinner Natalie Hahn and her boyfriend Ryan are coming up and we are all gunna hang out! Should be a good time! I am excited! I am glad I was able to have a few days off before I start my work back up at the daycare! Hope everybody else is getting ready to have a great summer! Tootles!
3 comments:
Awww, sounds like you had a good time. Happy Birthday Tara!
Jennifer
I love the cards!!!!
Susan
Happy, happy, happy birthday!!!
Cinzia
Post a Comment