Hey everyone,
I am having a great time at Mizzou! My boyfriend Steve is acting in a musical this entire week. I have already seen it twice! The musical is "How to Succeed in Business without really trying" He does a really good job! I am proud of him! Anyways...as far as classes go I am pretty sure I am doing pretty good in all of them except one. My Social Problems class is so confusing...the teacher is really unorganized, so I have no idea how I am doing in that class! In all I am doing well. I haven't been home for the past two weekends, and probably won't come home for the next one either! I miss my family, but I will see them soon! At least I will be home for Halloween!
2 comments:
OH Tara, I just noticed you had a blog. Nice set up. I will have to check in more. Hope to see you this weekend ?
Oh no, Rose will be heart broken.
:(
Glad the musical is going well. :)
Post a Comment