Today was a good day! My grandparents drove in from St. Louis to visit me and take me to lunch. It was nice to see them! I am so glad they came to visit. I was able to show them my apartment and around campus. I love them so much! It was really nice of them to drive all the way out here just for one afternoon! Classes are going well...I am glad it is the weekend. I am excited to read more of Twilight...I am about halfway finished...don't want it to be over so soon...it is just so good! I am glad the weather has been colder. It truly feels like fall now with the leaves changing colors. Campus looks really pretty this time of year. I am excited for Halloween, I get to see my family and my house with all the Halloween decorations. Well I hope everyone has a great weekend! Ciao!
2 comments:
Rose misses you and wished she could have went with Mammy and Pappy. She is excited to see you on Halloween, so get ready for a lot of Rose time. :x
Bella Noche
So glad you enjoyed it and we sure did too. Wish we had an Addison's close to us. Baci.
Post a Comment