Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sei

Today was a good day. I love that it is cold! Tomorrow is suppose to be yucky and rainy though. I went to Target today and bought some Reese's peanut butter cups, a jacket...I really needed one...and some brown boots! I felt really bad for buying the boots...they weren't cheap and I normally don't splurge like that. I do really like them though and I think I will get a lot of use out of them. I went to McDonalds with my friend Meghan today! I haven't seen her in a while and it was nice to get to hang out with her again! She went home last weekend so I didn't get to see her! I am glad she is my friend...she is awesome! I have had so much homework lately, I hope I can make it through the rest of this semester! I started my intro to communications science and disorders class. It is really interesting and I think I really want to pursue a career in speech pathology. That is my goal, if everything goes the way I plan. I am borrowing New Moon, the sequel to Twilight, from Meghan...I can't wait to start reading it, but I have to read a book for a class first. So hard to read the boring school book knowing that New Moon is waiting for me! :) I hope everyone has a good week, despite the rain that is to come. Au revoir.

2 comments:

MyBlueHeaven said...

You deserve the boots dear Tara.

susan sews a lot said...

Hey, anyone deserves anything from TARGET! Is there one near you? Or was that here? I just bought Natalie a jacket at TARGET!