Halloween is tomorrow! I get to leave Columbia at about 10:15am! My dad is picking me up early since my afternoon classes are cancelled! YAY! Steven doesn't get out of class until 4pm..but he will be heading to my house for our Halloween party as soon as he possibly can! It is going to be so much fun! I love Halloween! School is going great...I am pretty sure I am making good grades so far. I finally signed up for my classes for next semester and finished making my schedule! I was able to get into the Normal Language Development class. I am really excited...this is a class I need in order to start the Masters program for Speech Pathology! Hopefully it will transfer to where ever I end up going to graduate school with out any problems! I am getting ready to go to my Italian LAB and later tonight Steven and I are going to our friends Halloween party for a little while! Should be a good time! :) Well I hope everyone has AWESOME plans for tomorrow night! Be safe and have a Happy Halloween! Ciao!
1 comment:
I can't wait to see you Friday. Rose is suppose to be a fairy. She picked the costume out, but then she changed her mind and has been dressing up in a black cat suit! Now I have this perfectly new fairy costume she will not where. She is suppose to wear it for Halloween and said she will. I told her that you might be a fairy too. :) Don't you have some wings from one year?? If you have something else picked out that is fine, but if not maybe you could be a fairy with Rose. :O
Post a Comment