Halloween was fabulous! The Thursday before Halloween Steve and I went to our friend Sheldon's party. Sheldon dressed up like Edward Scissor Hands! Friday I was able to be home and see my family! I dressed up as a vampire...I was a little angry because I bought vampire teeth that were suppose to stick on and I couldn't get them to work. So instead I just put a bite mark on my neck and wore some obnoxious fake eyelashes! It was fun though. My sister Laura dressed up as a peacock! She made the costume all by herself. She is so artistic. My boyfriend, Steven dressed up as a greaser along with my brother and my sister's boyfriend. They did a great job...and looked really good! My next door neighbor Megan came and she was the Spartan queen from the movie 300! I love seeing my family! I had an AWESOME weekend!
Monday, November 3, 2008
9
Halloween was fabulous! The Thursday before Halloween Steve and I went to our friend Sheldon's party. Sheldon dressed up like Edward Scissor Hands! Friday I was able to be home and see my family! I dressed up as a vampire...I was a little angry because I bought vampire teeth that were suppose to stick on and I couldn't get them to work. So instead I just put a bite mark on my neck and wore some obnoxious fake eyelashes! It was fun though. My sister Laura dressed up as a peacock! She made the costume all by herself. She is so artistic. My boyfriend, Steven dressed up as a greaser along with my brother and my sister's boyfriend. They did a great job...and looked really good! My next door neighbor Megan came and she was the Spartan queen from the movie 300! I love seeing my family! I had an AWESOME weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LIKE Edward Scissorhands!
Tara,
Thank you so much for all of those pictures. I love the one of Nino with the pumpkin!
Post a Comment