Thursday, November 6, 2008

X

I just love fall. It is really pretty on campus right now with all the leaves changing colors and falling from the trees. This weekend my friends and I are planning on playing in the leaves...nothing better than raking up a leaf pile and jumping in it! Today I came across a beautiful piano piece, it wasn't until after I listened to the whole thing that I realized that it was "Bella's Lullaby" from the Twilight sound track! I am so excited for the movie now. I am on the third book in the series, Eclipse! They are so addicting! I have been good about only reading when I am able and have actually been very productive. I finished most of my Social Problems journals that are due next Wednesday and have been working on and studying Italian like crazy! It is hard to keep myself from reading though! Anyways...it gets dark so early now. When I get out of my Italian lab at 5:20pm it is already mostly dark outside! It is hard to adjust, I keep thinking it is later than it actually is! Well I don't really have anymore to say. I posted "Bella's Lullaby" on my blog. Hope you enjoy! Ciao i miei amici!

1 comment:

Cinzia said...

Hello Sue, how are you? I know that you ready my blog and that you study italian language!
I'm live in Treviso, a beautiful coun try near Venice...if you want,you can write me in italian!
Sorry for my bad english!
Hugs,
Cinzia