Well I had a wonderful Thanksgiving break! I am back in Columbia now...I wish I was still at home. I miss home already! Just three more weeks and I will be home again for an entire month for Christmas! YAY! We spent the entire day on Wednesday putting up all of our Christmas decorations! That is always fun...but very time consuming. Thanksgiving dinner was beautiful. We had dinner at my Aunt Susan's house and she set up a lovely table that fit our whole family! After dinner we all played BINGO, like we do every year, for prizes! It was so much fun! The day after Thanksgiving we have a wonderful tradition! All the girls go antique shopping and all the men go shoot guns on some farm! Fun! Antique shopping was great. We went into this wool shop and I bought a yard of wool fabric to make a purse with! When we got back home for the evening Zack and Steven came over and we decorated our main Christmas tree! I love all of our traditions and parties during the holiday season. I am sad that I am going to miss two of the Christmas parties because I will still be here in Columbia studying for finals! I hope my finals go well! :( We shall see! These three weeks are going to be very stressful...I hope I make it through! Well I should probably do more homework before I go to sleep! Happy Holidays everyone!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Fourteen
Well I had a wonderful Thanksgiving break! I am back in Columbia now...I wish I was still at home. I miss home already! Just three more weeks and I will be home again for an entire month for Christmas! YAY! We spent the entire day on Wednesday putting up all of our Christmas decorations! That is always fun...but very time consuming. Thanksgiving dinner was beautiful. We had dinner at my Aunt Susan's house and she set up a lovely table that fit our whole family! After dinner we all played BINGO, like we do every year, for prizes! It was so much fun! The day after Thanksgiving we have a wonderful tradition! All the girls go antique shopping and all the men go shoot guns on some farm! Fun! Antique shopping was great. We went into this wool shop and I bought a yard of wool fabric to make a purse with! When we got back home for the evening Zack and Steven came over and we decorated our main Christmas tree! I love all of our traditions and parties during the holiday season. I am sad that I am going to miss two of the Christmas parties because I will still be here in Columbia studying for finals! I hope my finals go well! :( We shall see! These three weeks are going to be very stressful...I hope I make it through! Well I should probably do more homework before I go to sleep! Happy Holidays everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my noo noo you are such a special person and I'm sure you'll do well on your finals. Good pictures!
Post a Comment