Monday, November 17, 2008

dodici

AH I am stressed! I have been so busy with homework, studying for tests, and writing papers I haven't had any time to do what I want to do! I started the fourth book of the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn. I really haven't gotten very far, because I don't have any time...Maybe I should hold off on the book until I can relax...like during Christmas break! I can't wait to go home this Friday! I have a huge paper to write during my week long break at home, but I am excited to be home for a week just the same! Laura and I are seeing the Twilight movie on Friday...at least I have Friday to look forward to! That is what is pulling me through this week..I just keep thinking I will be heading home this Friday...man and it is only Monday! BLAH! I think I have a cold now...I haven't been feeling very good! Well I better get back on the books...I have a lot to do! I hope everyone has a lovely week...hopefully it will be way more relaxing than mine! CIAO!

1 comment:

MyBlueHeaven said...

Hang in there sweet Tara, you can do it. Love you.