Tuesday, November 11, 2008

numero 11

School is starting to get stressful! I can't wait until I get to go home for Thanksgiving break! The other day I went to the Artisan, it is a coffee house downtown, and I saw my Italian teacher there. She was up on stage with a folk band playing the fiddle. Now I know why she knows so much about music. She talks about it a lot in class. I had a pretty good weekend, but a lot of homework. I have so much to do before Thanksgiving break. Laura and I reserved tickets for the movie Twilight! It comes out in theaters on the day I come home for break! I am super excited to see it! I have been reading the third book, Eclipse, and I am more than halfway through. I really need to start on some projects that are due before I leave to go home for a whole week. I need to not procrastinate which is hard when I have a good book to read. I can do it!

" If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves." ~ Thomas A. Edison

1 comment:

MyBlueHeaven said...

I love that Bella's Lullaby you have. Miss you.