This past weekend was wonderful! I got to go back home and see my family! I felt bad that daddy came to pick me up and drove me back home! That is a lot of driving! I love my daddy so much for doing that for me! Friday night I visited with my grandparents and my aunt and little cousins! It was fun! On Saturday I went Halloween costume shopping with my sister Laura and my friend that lives down the street, Megan! It was so much fun. I got some really cool fake eyelashes and vampire fangs to wear! I can't wait for Halloween. When we got home from shopping we had a steak dinner and then watched a movie! Sunday we all carved pumpkins! It was so much fun! I loved being outside in my own yard and seeing all our neat Halloween decorations. I can't believe that Halloween is this Friday already! We are having our Halloween get together as usual. I am excited...I get to come home for that too! YAY! I need to go and read more of my book for school! Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
VII
This past weekend was wonderful! I got to go back home and see my family! I felt bad that daddy came to pick me up and drove me back home! That is a lot of driving! I love my daddy so much for doing that for me! Friday night I visited with my grandparents and my aunt and little cousins! It was fun! On Saturday I went Halloween costume shopping with my sister Laura and my friend that lives down the street, Megan! It was so much fun. I got some really cool fake eyelashes and vampire fangs to wear! I can't wait for Halloween. When we got home from shopping we had a steak dinner and then watched a movie! Sunday we all carved pumpkins! It was so much fun! I loved being outside in my own yard and seeing all our neat Halloween decorations. I can't believe that Halloween is this Friday already! We are having our Halloween get together as usual. I am excited...I get to come home for that too! YAY! I need to go and read more of my book for school! Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, Tara, it sounded like you had so much fun being home. I can't wait to see you this Friday. Will I be seeing Rosalie the vampire this Friday? See you soon.
Post a Comment