I had a pretty good day today...I didn't mind the rain really at all. Infact I rather enjoyed it. The other day I went on a nature trail near my apartment complex with my friend Meghan. We found many cool places just to sit and relax. When walking down a trail we came face to face with two deer. It was so magical, they even started walking towards us. They were so cute! As the sun began to set we realized that we were a little lost and ended up having to walk about 3 miles back the parking lot. We made it back to her car just before nightfall so that was good...phew! We had a lot of fun though! Anyways, today I found out I received an A on my Italian exam! That made me happy! I am reading this book called "Twilight" and it is really good so far...I can't seem to put it down! I miss home, but I will be home next weekend...I can do this...I am strong.
"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." ~Philippians 4:13
5 comments:
That is great that you got an A! Love the deer picture. You will have to take a look at my blog. I have a link at the top for these dolls called Blythe dolls. Rose and I or in love, but I don't think you can even by them around here. You will fall in love when you see them. I think it is something you would like. ;)
I mean buy them.
Aww, neat picture. Yes, you are strong and you can accomplish anything you set your mind to. I hope you feel better. I love you!
Nice deer! Congrats on the A. Isn't 'Twilight' such a good book. So who do you love, Edward or Jacob? Just wait . . . I am on the fourth one, 'Breaking Dawn'. They are hard to put down - Natalie got me reading them. Do you know that 'Twilight' is coming out in November as a movie? Cedric of 'Harry Potter' will play Edward. I hope it is good. And yes, your blog is in my favorites, and yes, you are strong - at this time in your life, you are only beginning to realize the strength you behold!!
Oh Tayra what a beautiful picture with the deer. Bet you felt like you were in a fairy tale but be careful! See you tomorrow.
Post a Comment